At Bel Capelli Salon, we have established the following policies and contracts to facilitate a productive and professional environment.
If you are unable to keep your reservation, please call the salon at least
24 hours prior to your service to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
For late cancelations or missed appointments a charge of 100% of your service will be either charged to the credit card on file or will be required to rescheduled.
*This is at the discretion of your technician.
THINGS TO NOTE
If you are a new color guest, chemical service guest or color correction guest a complimentary consultation is required. A credit card number on file is necessary to make your reservation.
Be aware some technicians require cash of check for payment and do not accept credit cards. You may ask to be scheduled with someone who accepts credit cards.
Allow time for parking as it is always a challenge. Some of the parking is metered($.50 per hour) so bring change.
We have a back entrance located on Spring Street, look for the big metal gate.
We are dog friendly, dogs must be leashed, well behaved and non-disruptive.
Children are welcome as long as they are accompanied by a parent, well behaved and non-disruptive.
& how to be better prepared
* Please make sure the salon has your cell phone number as well as your land line.
* Understand that our phones don't work, however you may leave a message and we are able to check our voicemail.
* Your technician will make every attempt to contact your directly if your reservation is going to be canceled.
* Please assume you reservation still stands if you don't hear from from your technician.
* You may email the salon with questions or concerns regarding your reservations at: email@example.com
* We will answer all messages in the order they were received.